Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 5 & 6

Market day yesterday was amazing! It was fun seeing so many colours, people and just the different things that you can buy there!















































Our way home. Our house is the one on the left with the pointy roof tops!


So that pain I was experiencing, turns out that I have shingles. :( Probably triggered due to stress. It sucks...and it's gross looking, but it could be worse and a lot more painful. I'm lucky that I'm not bed-ridden with a fever.

Sorry for the random post! But I did say that I will be writing about all my experiences and my mishaps in Guatemala! :)

Please pray that I will heal soon.










Two adorable stray puppies that we found just outside of our house! Sooo cute, so skinny, so scared. :( Anyone want to adopt 2 puppies?

No comments:

Post a Comment