Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 3

So, I took my tetanus shot on Saturday right before I flew out and now my entire right side of my body is aching...like a pinching pain on my shoulder, my ribs and now my wrist.....anyone have any idea if this is normal?

Since I'm in a bit of pain right now, I will just post up some pictures for your viewing pleasure instead of writing too much today.













One of the streets in Tecpán - to be honest, they all kind of look similar to me...I still can't find my way home yet!














A cute hotel where we will have having our event in July! If you want to come visit me, stay here!














They had some random giraffe's as part of the playground!




















Me with my 2nd cup of coffee of the day!














The venue where we will be hosting our event!




















My new barista friend, Mynor.














See that little stream of water? That's spring water for those that do not have running water in their homes.














And that is where some people wash their clothes. We are lucky...we have a washing machine! :)




















Our humble abode. Heather and my roommate, Cecilia!














Mynor and I....again. Yes I've been there twice in two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment