Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 4

Today we visited the land where the children's village will be built. It was beautiful! Surrounded by mountains and volcanos! Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera out as I thought it was going to start raining. But I will definately take pictures next time! Soon Heather, Cecilia and I will be working on the land as they have just built us a desk! We still need to figure out the power situation as our laptop batteries can only last for so long....but I'm sure we'll figure something out! Can't wait!

In the meantime, the lady that cleans our house came by this morning with her son, Kevin! I managed to take some pictures of him as he got very intrigued by my camera! So cute. Kevin and his sister helped us fill plastic bottles with plastic and these will become eco-bricks! These eco-bricks will then be used to build the houses for the children's village! Super cool eh?

Here are two pictures of Kevin making an eco-brick and then hiding under the table as he posed for my camera. :) Too cute.





No comments:

Post a Comment