Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 97 - 102


Ack my last 2 weeks. It's sad...but I also have a feeling that I'll be back. I don't know how or when but I know I will be back.

It's been interesting reminiscing the last 10 years of my life. And of course, 2011. I don't know who reads this blog...if anyone. In January, I would have never thought that I would be in Guatemala for 4 months. But the sad, yet happy truth is you lose some, you gain some. And I have gained many. It's bittersweet. I truly believe that everyone enters your life for a reason for a particular time period, whether it be short or long. But this led to my adventure in Guatemala which has changed me forever.

My last 10 years has been interesting...

2001 - moved to Kingston
2003 - moved to Toronto
2007 - moved to Hong Kong
2009 - moved to Vancouver
2011 - moved to Guatemala

I am turning 30 in just a few weeks and I wonder what my 30's would be like. I love adventure, you can't deny that...so it will probably be quite interesting.










No comments:

Post a Comment