Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 55 - 60

This week we hosted our first Social Enterprise Workshop in Guatemala! This workshop was the reason that I came here - to help Project Somos organize it. Though it was a small workshop (we had 12 people), it was one workshop that I got the most out of. A Social Enterprise is essentially a small business in which all the revenue goes back towards a non-profit organization. I have been noticing more and more that my passion lies in helping others, especially kids in a developing world. I would love to stay in the non-profit world and since I have spent so many years doing corporate event planning, so how about event planning for a non-profit organization that helps kids in a developing world? If you have any connections, please let me know. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment