Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 25 - 28

After a fun filled Monday and Tuesday, this past week, I laid low and worked in the office for the rest of the week. I am officially reaching the end of my first month in Guatemala and it's been amazing...but I do need a break. :) I'll be heading to Toronto for a week....a trip that has been planned since late last year. There are a few things that might shock me when I go back to Canada.....the ability to drink the tap water, the lack of black smoke coming out of the buses, and not being the only Asian in town! I'll also miss saying "buenos dias" or "buenas tardes" or "buenas noches" to everyone I see on the street. There's something very warm and friendly about this little town of Tecpán. :)

I know in a week, things will change a lot in the building of first house....the house may be all done! Its only been 2 weeks and they've done so much already!

May 27th






May 31st









June 3rd








So I won't be blogging for a week but I will still be writing for Ethical Bean which will be posted up on their website every Friday now!

I'll see you in a week, my Guatemalan friends!! Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment